Your lips are special, they frame every word you say and even when no words are spoken your lips can still express how you feel. What do your lips say about you?
As time goes by, lips naturally tend to become drier and lose volume which brings about a thinner appearance and a loss of definition. The fact that the skin of our lips is much thinner than in other areas of our face, means the effects can be apparent earlier.
Which part of the lip can be enhanced?
Lip enhancement can be performed at many different areas of the lips:
- Vermilion border- to improve the definition and outline of your lips.
- Lip augmentation – for volume, poutiness & fullness creating symmetry and balance.
- Cupids bow definition
- Oral commissures/ sides of mouth – for a younger and happy look.
- Marionette Lines (sad lines from corner of lips downward) also known as puppet lines
- Philtrum ridges that go from the upper lip towards the nose – can be made more defined.
- Perioral lines or fine vertical lines often due to smoking on the upper lip can be reduced.